Saturday, May 16, 2020

What should parents do to their children at exam's night?


Children are our assets.We want their success. Their achievement is ours.Our labor,income and 
endeavor move centering them.We have to be more careful at the time of their exams.As conscious parents we should be more careful about their every work.Here are some tips that we should do to our children to help them to take preparation  for exams:

1.Make your children confident by raising  braveness to  tackle exam.

2.Help them to arrange their study room.

3.Give your concentration to their study or  revision. Cheek their every chapter's revision.

4.Eye on their every activity .

5.Take care of their diet.

6.Supply home made light snacks time to time.

7.Help them to be cleaned and tidy.

8.Never tell them that they will be failure.

9.Always tell them they will cross the exam  smoothly.

10.Smile with them avoiding fear.

11.Arrange their admit card,pencils, pens,eraser,
geometry  box etc.

12.Pray to Almighty for their success.

1 comment:

Posts

My brothers shed blood for my mother tongue

I salute my brothers, They shed their blood  For my mother tongue. I can speak for their sacrifice. I salute their parents, Becaus...